terms & conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the booking of accommodation, use of the facilities and services at the Ye Olde Kings Head, 48-50 Lower Bridge Street Chester, known as Feast Ltd, trading as the Ye Olde Kings Head (Company/we/us). As a customer (whether private or as a business), these Terms & Conditions shall take priority and precedence over any other terms and conditions purported to apply to your booking accommodation at the Ye Olde Kings Head. We do not accept any alternative terms and conditions unless we provide prior written consent signed by a director of the Company.
1.1 Booking accommodation or the use of any of our services at the Ye Olde Kings Head indicates full acceptance, without reservation, of these Terms and Conditions which are fully incorporated into the agreement you have with us when we accept your booking.
1.2 You declare that you are of legal age (minimum 18 years of age – identification of age maybe required) and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, failure to meet this may result in cancellation of booking.
2. Use of the services. You must not use our services or any part of the Ye Olde Kings Head for purposes that are unlawful, immoral, offensive, unsociable, elicit and/or which are contrary to these Terms and Conditions, are injurious to the rights and/or interests of third parties or which may, in any way, damage the reputation the Ye Olde Kings Head or our services. In the event this occurs, you will be asked to leave the premises with immediate effect and will be charged for any damages/outstanding balances relating to your actions
2.1. Right to modify. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information set out in the website and any promotional materials, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions and we reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured at any time. We also reserve the right to modify services provided at any time and our terms and conditions including these Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Reservations of 4 or more people count as group reservations, Group reservations should not be divided into several smaller reservations. Groups Terms and Conditions will still apply. Payment and cancellation terms for group reservations will be confirmed along with each group reservation request.
2.3 Check-in and check-out times. Your accommodation is available from 2pm on the day of arrival. There may be circumstances where availability is delayed and we shall not be liable for such delays. Rooms must be vacated by no later than 11am on your departure date unless otherwise agreed in writing by the management of the Ye Olde Kings Head. We shall be entitled to charge for an additional day if you have not vacated your room by 2pm on the day of departure.
2.4.1 Our packages and pricing will fluctuate depending on availability and demand. All prices are subject to change without notification and are inclusive of VAT at the current prevailing rate (unless otherwise stated). Your price rate is guaranteed once you have received email confirmation in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2.4.2 Promo codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders. They are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit. To apply a promo code, you must enter it prior to the booking being completed. Offers using the promo codes are subject to availability.
2.5 Cancellations. Cancellations made outside of office hours must be sent directly to the email address(es) owned by the Ye Olde Kings Head. All cancellations are required in written format and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For groups of 10 or more people, different cancellation terms will apply – these will be notified when the reservation is made. We reserve the right to cancel reservations which, in our reasonable opinion, we consider to be fraudulent or inappropriate. The management of the Ye Olde Kings Head shall have the exclusive right to waiver or reduce any cancellation charges.
2.6.1 Children up to the age of 2 years stay free. However, if a cot is required please advise a member of staff prior to arrival.
2.6.2 We must be informed of minors less than 18 years travelling alone (or with friends of similar age) before making the reservation and our prior approval is required before confirmation. Where we are not advised of this in advance, we may be entitled to deny accommodation to minors less than 18 years of age who arrive without an accompanying adult.
2.7.1 In the highly unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation reserved, you accept that our responsibility shall be limited to finding alternative accommodation of a similar level and offering suitable transport to that alternative accommodation. The Ye Olde Kings Head takes all necessary precautions to ensure that this does not happen and it is very rare. The customer also accepts that advance warning of such a change of hotel cannot be guaranteed. We shall not be responsible for costs, losses or damage arising from or related to relocation. We shall not be liable to a customer for losses suffered as a consequence of the customer’s rejection of our offer of alternative accommodation.
2.7.2 If the customer is not satisfied with any aspect of the alternative accommodation you must make this known immediately to the management of the Ye Olde Kings Head, giving us the opportunity to rectify the situation.
2.8 Special requirements. If you have special requirements please inform us at the time of booking.
4. Spa facilities. We do not have any spa or gym facilities on site, please contact the hotel and we will be more than happy to recommend a local spa.
5. Liability and Indemnity.
5.1 Our liability for any loss or damage suffered by customers shall be limited to that which arises out of the negligence of our employees, subcontractors or agents.
5.2 Notwithstanding sub-Clause 5.1 above, we shall not be liable for any indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by a customer including, but not limited to, loss of income, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or loss of enjoyment.
5.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions purports to limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Ye Olde Kings Head, its employees, subcontractors or agents; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to limit or exclude its liability.
6. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond our control.
7. No Waiver. No failure or delay by us in exercising any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
8. Set-Off. You shall not be entitled to set-off any sums in any manner from payments due or sums received in respect of any claim under the booking or any other agreement at any time.
9. Third Party Rights. No part of the booking agreement or these Terms and Conditions is intended to confer rights on any third parties and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to such agreement and/or these Terms and Conditions.
10. Entire Agreement.
10.1 The booking agreement and these Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us with respect to its subject matter and may not be modified except by an instrument in writing signed by a director of the Company.
10.2 You acknowledge that, in entering into the booking of your accommodation, you do not rely on any representation, warranty or other provision except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, and all conditions, warranties or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Severance. In the event that one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that/those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
12. Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions and booking agreement (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising there from or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
13. Privacy Statement & use of customer data
13.1 All handling & collecting of customer data is processed in accordance with local law & are not sold to 3rd parties.